Total Cost of the Global Somatics Practitioner Training Modular Format 2012-2014
- $12,800 payable to Green River Dance for Global Somatics (classes, competency reviews, supervision and notebooks)
- $1,600 estimated additional costs: for books ($400), private sessions ($1200), the research project may involve the cost of additional classes, sessions, etc.
Payment Methods include check or money order payable to Green River Dance for Global Somatics (GRDGS), credit cards through the website ( 4% fee) or contract for scheduled automatic deposits.
- $100 late application fee
- $100 Application fee payable to GRDGS (applied to tuition if you are accepted. If you are not accepted, you will be refunded $50)
- $1,200 deposit along with Enrollment Contract within two weeks of receiving written confirmation of acceptance
- $11,500 balance due by January 8, 2013.
- $11,500 by check payable to GRDGS by Jan.8, 2013.
- Four automatic payments of $2,895 (includes $10 bank fee) on January 8, 2013, June 8, 2013, Jan. 8, 2014, and June 8, 2014. Please complete and enclose authorization for automatic withdrawal of payments from your bank account, payable to Green River Dance for Global Somatics, at Lake Area Bank in Lindstrom Minnesota (account #2124250).
- Eight automatic payments of $1,447.50 (includes $10 bank fee) on Jan. 8, 2013, April 8, 2013, July 8, 2013, Oct. 8, 2013, Jan. 8, 2014, April 8, 2014, July 8, 2014, Oct. 8, 2014. Please complete and enclose authorization for automatic withdrawal of payments from your bank account, payable to Green River Dance for Global Somatics, at Lake Area Bank in Lindstrom Minnesota (account #2124250).
- Twenty automatic payments of $580 (includes a $5 bank fee) Payments to be made in 2013 on Jan. 8, Feb. 8, Mar. 8, April 8, May 8, June 8, July 8, Aug.8, Sept. 8, Oct. 8, Nov.8, Dec. 8. Payments in 2014 on Jan. 8, Feb. 8, Mar.8, Apr. 8, May 8, June 8, July 8, Aug. 8 Please complete and enclose authorization for automatic withdrawal of payments from your bank account, payable to Green River Dance for Global Somatics, at Lake Area Bank in Lindstrom Minnesota (account #2124250).
- Payment Plan involving Self Loans and Grants. Attach your plan with loan amount and dates expected. An administrative fee of $200 is required.
- Payments made by credit cards require additional 4% fee of sum charged
- Each payment not received when due will be subject to a 5% late charge. Please communicate with Green River Dance in the event of an emergency. Payment plans may be modified with a $25 charge. You will be required to pay the costs of any collection efforts, including attorneys' fees, court costs and/or agency fees.
- Additional fees of up to $1,600 will be required to be paid for books and other supplies, private sessions and/or research projects. These fees will be paid to other individuals and stores and not to Green River Dance for Global Somatics.
Other Fees for Certification Students
$1200 estimate of private sessions
$400 estimate cost of books/equipment (estimated $115 to GRDGS for bulk orders)
Cost of Research Project (varies)
$49 per year for student Insurance with ABMP
$25 per month for late homework turned in two months after course completion and 6 months post graduation
$200 processing fee for loans and grants.
$25 to change financial contract
$50 for late homework turned in after six months post graduation
$100 per hour for director/counselor time over hour allotment per month or missed classes
Make Online Payment
Financial Aid and Student Loans are available to those who qualify. We currently offer SELF Loans (Student Educational Loan Fund) through the Minnesota Higher Education Office. With an approved co-signer, students may be eligible to receive up to $14,000 in loans. Interest on loans is paid while you are in the training and you pay the principle over 7-9 years post graduation.
GRDGS policy for SELF Loans
Online SELF loan applications are available at www.firstmarkservices.com
Global Somatics Certification Program Buyer's Right to Cancel and Refund Policy
Each student will be notified of acceptance/rejection in writing. In the event a student is rejected, all tuition, fees and other charges will be refunded.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, if a student gives written notice of cancellation within five business days of the execution of the contract or day on which the student is accepted, then a complete refund is given regardless of whether the program has started.
If a student gives a written notice of cancellation after five business days of the execution of the contract or day on which the student is accepted, but before the start of the program by the school, then all tuition, fees and other charges, except 15 percent of the total program cost (15 percent not to exceed $50) shall be refunded to the student.
If the student gives written notice after the start of the period of instruction for which the student has been charged, but before the completion of 75 percent of the period of instruction, then the student is assessed a pro rata portion of tuition, fees and other charges plus 25 percent of the total program cost (25 percent not to exceed $100.00).
Any notice of cancellation shall be acknowledged in writing within ten business days of the receipt of such notice and all refunds shall be forwarded to the student within 30 business days of receipt of such notice.
This refund policy is not linked to any student conduct policy and any promissory instrument shall not be negotiated prior to completion of 50 percent of the course.
Written notice of cancellation shall take place on the date the letter of cancellation is postmarked or, in the case where the notice is hand carried, it shall occur on the date the notice is delivered to the school. The date of execution of the enrollment agreement shall be presumed to the date of delivery of the notice of acceptance and if delivered by mail, the postmark date of the letter of acceptance.